Monday, September 24, 2012

The research - Being a Daddy's Girl

Jake and I  are raising two girls.  Since we brought them home from the hospital, I have told Jake how important the relationship between fathers and daughters is.  He has worked really hard to develop this bond. Although with both of them in school full time for the first time this year, I think his role is only becoming more important. This book may be in his stocking at Christmas. Strong-Fathers-Strong-Daughters I couldn't be happier raising these girls with Jake.


Jake will color, change Barbie clothes and set up a fantastic farm set complete with Polly Pockets.






Jake often takes the girls to work with him.  He planted beans all day with Jacie when I was at State FFA Convention with students.



No comments:

Post a Comment